Want to work for a luxury international apparel brand in Zug?
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, as well as the Senior Social Media Manager, you are part of the marketing team responsible for overall European content and regional customer experience for my client's global social media communities.
This position requires experience with a variety of social media platforms, and experience developing and curating engaging content. It also requires close interaction with customer service, sales, and product development teams, and requires a keen attention to detail.
- Higher eduction and 1-2 years experience in a social media position
- Passionate, creative thinker who loves all things social
- Experience using social media analytical tools and presenting insights
- Strong project management skills and can self-manage multiple deadlines
- Understanding and interest in outdoor and fashion apparel industries
- Team player who confidently develops strong relationships with internal and external contacts, but can successfully work independently
- Consistently shows initiative, curiosity and appetite for learning
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using a variety of existing and emerging social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
Next to English, fluency in French and German an asset
Although this position requires the coordinator to be in the office for a standard 40-hour week, working evenings and weekends are required based on the nature of the role
Office environment in a fast-paced, and quickly evolving, creative company
Some travel may be required
Swiss residents preferred for this position.