The company is located near Pfäffikon (SZ) on the lake of Zürich. The office is the EMEA HQ for their world-wide well known engineering products and HR is looking after some 165 employees in the European region.
The HR Business Partner reports to a member of the global Human Resources Leadership Team in the U.S., is a member of the Management Team EMEA and is supported by a small HR team locally.
In this role, you align human resources with business objectives. You, as an HR professional, are passionate about interacting with people from all over the world. And you enjoy to partner with location and business unit management about HR related issues while acting as a champion for employees utilizing your skills as a change agent. Interacting and reporting to different business units in the U.S. should be something that you enjoy.Your background and experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management (Master’s preferred) or equivalent education
Minimum of 7 years’ in a similar HR position with leadership experience
Used to working with U.S. headquarters
Strong communicator, fluency in English and German (or practical experience with Swiss labor regulations) is required
- Skilled in employee relations with demonstrated ability to partner and influence all levels in the business and to be viewed as a credible, valuable source of information, coaching support and integral part of the management team
- Experienced in supporting the business in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the business strategy
- Keen on people development and consequently like to drive the people processes such as performance, development and career to ensure that employees’ level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Appreciate the diversity of responsibilities such as recruiting, retention, compensation, separation
- Have extensive knowledge of principles and practices of HR, including HR regulations and compliance in EMEA countries
- Experiened in developing, implementing and improving human resources strategies, processes and tools to deliver innovative solutions
- Have a pro-active and hands on approach to work and enjoy managing specific projects and participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives delivering results on time and under own initiative with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Prepared to travel approx. 20%