Pre-Sales Specialist for Customer Communication Management (CCM) Platform
Interested in joining a start-up (in Europe)? At your Ikea desk in Rotkreuz you will be able to work pretty independently in sourcing/analyzing these new B2B clients all over Europe and collaborating with the other team members (70) in Brazil, Portugal and USA! We want your energy, your drive and your technical pre -sales experience, as well as your network in Telecom, Retail, Credit Cards, Banking and Insurance industries.
We expect you to be capable of configuring the (modules of the) product to respond to the client’s needs, analyze potential markets before product launches, respond to technical questions, improve the product by giving feedback from the markets and ensure that we understand current and future market developments.
At the same time, you manage sales bid processes, respond to RFI and RFP, deliver presentations and product demonstrations that require more in-depth knowledge than a sales person is able to provide. You are the one crafting sales pitches for the sales team and assist them with qualifying leads.
And your input is very important in the strategy meetings – because we want to stay ahead with our solutions!
Ideally, you …
· are a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience and have a proven track record as a technical pre-sales.
· are able to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
· have a college degree, preferably with Bachelor’s degrees in Technical, Business, Management or Marketing.
· are versed in business communication, business strategy and basic marketing principles.
· and are a Swiss resident, able to communicate fluently in English… and other European languages as well.
Sounds like you? Great! Let’s start the conversation by you mailing me your resume…