My client is an international protein trading company with offices around the globe (approx. 300 employees).
For the EU/Central European markets I am looking for an additional team member at their office in Lugano (4 employees) who already has a few years’ experience in trading/sales of commodities and working with end-users and distributors. And if you have connections in the food industry … even better!We expect you to have the following background:
- A few years of experience in commodity sales and/or trading and – very important – entrepreneurial attitude! You are the one that will make it happen…
- Fluent in Italian and English AND German
- This is a small team and you are expected to help wherever needed… be a team player.
You will be reporting to the Trader/Head of Sales and are responsible for creating your own trades, acquiring your own customers in your markets and developing a supplier portfolio. This includes
- Coordination of shipments
- Control of the warehouse
- Proactive handling of complaints and deficiencies
- Communication and relationship management with clients, distributors and offices worldwide
- Manage and claim outstanding payments and assistance with offers
- Support of Europe Director and your colleagues and administration in daily business
- Moderate traveling (20 – 40 %) to customers and suppliers as well as sales shows
- Back up of South Europe principal responsible in case of traveling and holidays
My client is not offering re-location package.
The base salary level is not 6 digit…
And for permit reasons I am only considering Swiss residents or EU passport holders.
Sounds like you? Then please let me have your resume and motivation letter in English asap.