My client is an international engineering company with HQ in Zug, employing some 70 employees locally.
The role reports to the Head of Compliance, has no direct reports, and is responsible for development, planning and executing of all communication activities with relevant international stakeholders, media, public including sponsoring and events. Responsibilities:
Experience/education you need for this...
- Provide support to the company’s business objectives of attaining operational excellence and maintaining/improving positive reputation.
- Development, planning and execution of projects and activities in the field of internal and external communication, corporate publishing, media and public relations with special focus on target countries and audiences, public affairs, incident communication.
- Ensure flow of external and internal information about the company using a wide range of communication tools, including website, newsletters, brochures, media relations, presentation materials, events, special projects, etc.
- Development, planning, coordination and execution of sponsoring activities, special projects and events & CSR to raise company’s profile.
- Develop and supervise update of appropriate communication tools and materials within the company and to third parties.
- Strengthening of incident communication procedures
- Strengthening of communication to shareholders and related parties
- Observe and respond to media and public inquiries
- Observe and review of communication policies of the company
- Preparation, selection and management of relevant external suppliers and freelancers
- Degree in Communication or Public Relations
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in international communication of infrastructure projects and/or the energy industry
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in respect to corporate structures
- Project management and organisational skills (development, planning, organisation, coordination and supervision, execution, tracking and reporting experience)
- Fluency in English, Russian and German
- Communication and media relations experience with the target countries - mainly Russia and Germany (other Baltic Sea countries is an advantage)
- Proven sensitivity towards political environment, public opinion creation, various actors and relevant issues
- High interest in economical, technical, political and cultural matters
- Willingness to travel
At this stage I prefer applications from Swiss residents (no relocation offered).